Music Fans Send #WhoWillWinAtWMA Hashtag Atop Twitter PH’s Trends List

News Updates

Posted on: January 2nd, 2018

Fans of nominated acts in the 3rd Wish 107.5 Music Awards (WMA) took to Twitter their support for their favorite artists, bringing the hashtag #WhoWillWinAtWMA atop the nationwide trends list on December 29, Friday.


Individual and fandom accounts alike actively participated in the Twitter conversation using the hashtag that trended for about four hours.




Netizens also tweeted their hearts out to share some lyrics from their idolsโ€™ notable songs and covers.




Hardcore fans further grabbed the chance to share interesting posts about their favorites.



While some already have their hearts set on their chosen WMA-nominated artists, there are others who are still having a hard time casting their votes.




Despite the differences in their musical preferences, netizens seemed to have agreed on one thing — that the Wish Music Awards is an event that also highlights charity. Since its inaugural year, a total of Php 2.75 million was already given to major category winners and their chosen beneficiaries.





To give back to those who relentlessly help the WMA be recognized as one of the countryโ€™s biggest music events, the station announced that it will give away free WMA tickets to 100 lucky Wishers.


For the third staging of the music awards, Wishersโ€™ votes will comprise 15% of a nomineesโ€™ total score. The remaining 85% will come from a select panel of judges.


Polling period is open until 12 NN of January 15, 2018. The 3rd WMA is slated on the same day at 7 PM at the SMART-Araneta Coliseum.


To cast votes, visit or download the newest Wish 107.5 app, which is available for both iOS and Android users.

Leave a Reply