The wee hours of your every morning will never sound the same again as Wish 107.5 welcomes a new “Moonlight Wishes” disc jock whose voice is thick with peppiness and a lively, high-spirited character.
On September 25, DJ Adam took over the early morning program, which airs from Monday to Saturday, 12 m.n. until 5 a.m. And to celebrate Wish’s growing family, we’ve rounded up five nice-to-know facts about the newest DJ to invade the airwaves!
- Rex Christian Trinidad in real life, DJ Adam graduated from the University of Sto. Tomas with a bachelor’s degree in Management Accounting. Wanting to “take advantage of [his] verbal fluency and positivity,” he has long aspired to become a jock to help spread good energy and positive vibes on the air.
- If he had not become a Wish jock, you can probably see him dribbling away in the basketball court, or talking to clients as a seasoned real estate broker. Apart from being a DJ, his long-term goals also include being a sportscaster and a TV host.
- This 25-year-old lists quite a number of skills in his resume: he is a marketing officer for the prestigious Euro Talent Festival, he can write scripts, and can do well as a host in different kinds of events.
DJ Adam and DJ Alice interviews one of the Wishcovery auditionees in San Fernando, Pampanga.
- DJ Adam’s first-ever stint on Wish 107.5 was co-hosting some of the audition legs for Wishcovery, alongside the Wonderland’s DJ Alice.
- If he would soundtrack his life using one song, he’d choose Michael Bolton’s “Go The Distance”. In an interview, he shared that he grew up “looking forward to [his] dreams unfolding right before [his] very eyes.” That’s why his mantra in life is to back up his goals with actions so he could go the distance — “from nothing, to something, to everything”.
Listen to interesting trivia with DJ Adam’s segments “Wishdom from Adam” and “Today in Wishtory”, all while enjoying a playlist that is sure to wake you up while burning the midnight oil.
“Moonlight Wishes” airs from Monday to Saturday, from 12 m.n. to 5 a.m. on Wish 107.5.
Comments are closed.